Property Insurance

Property Insurance

Holiday Home & Overseas Property Insurance

Don’t Let Your Dream Home Become an Insurance Nightmare!

Whether you’re looking to insure an existing property overseas, or you are just about to buy your dream holiday home, arranging comprehensive insurance cover is an essential part of protecting your investment.

Currency Sense has teamed up with HIFX Insurance Services, to provide you with buildings and contents insurance tailored to meet the specific needs of holiday home and overseas property owners.

Administered by Intasure and underwritten by Lloyds of London, the policies have been created to provide you with comprehensive cover, highly competitive rates AND great service. All documentation is in ‘plain English’ and all claims are handled by specialists in the UK.

Save up to 40% – click here to apply for an instant quote!

Alternatively, email

*HIFX Insurance Services Ltd – Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.